Saturday, May 9, 2009

best hundred dollars...

... I have ever spent. Not even kidding.


I have a thing for swings, porch swings in particular. We always had one growing up and we all spent many an afternoon napping on the back porch, swaying gently. I would love to have a porch swing, but not having a porch makes that somewhat difficult.

Enter hangloose hammocks. I found these guys (or this couple, rather) at an art show in Tubac, AZ. He convinced me to sit down and put my feet up and it was love at first sight. After a lengthy discussion about my shoes (which may have been a scheme to keep me in the chair until I couldn't imagine not having one) I decided to pony up and buy one.



I think I see a second hammock in our future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you meant you spent a hundred on a pedicure; so your toenails look great but the hammock is AWESOME. I had friends in WV that had one of those hanging in their living room. Think about it for the winter months?
seester