Wednesday, May 21, 2008

its a(nother) wrap

That's right, I have finished the third bridesmaid wrap. This one was done in record time, at least compared to the last one. Only a few more hundred yards of orange lace weight and I'll be done! In fact, I've already cast on for the fourth and final wrap. It will be the Cheshire Cat Stole from Purlesence. I'm pretty sure I can have it done in five months, with time to spare even.


Pattern: Michaela by Berroco
Yarn: Knit Picks Shadow in Campfire Heather
Mods: knit on size 3 needles w/ lace weight yarn
10 repeats across, knit until 60" long



Pattern detail

This one I almost want to keep for myself its so pretty. But I guess there will be plenty of yarn leftover... I could always knit another.

The top photo is a result of some photoshop experimentation with actions. The actual color is pretty accurately represented in the detail pictures.

3 comments:

Ken said...

What action was that? I've never seen our porch that vivid! I love you sweetie!

anymommy said...

Um, gorgeous. Wow. I can't wait to see them in person. And, yes, Ken, there does need to be a pansy table. It just is. Go with it.

I can't find my blog said...

This is beautiful!!! The color, the pattern, everything!

Did I catch that you are dong these for bridesmaids? What lucky girls!

Thanks for visiting and commenting.